See Where You Stand in the Market & Uncover Ways to Outmaneuver Your Competition
Quantitative Research Studies
What it Entails
Market research is the process of determining your market position against the competition, understanding what your customer base thinks about you, and the viability of a new product or service through research conducted directly with potential customers.
How It Works
We strategically develop a customized research design, deploy consumer surveys, analyze the results, and deliver an in-depth research report with content related to your customers, the competition, and the market(s) you serve.
Why You Need It
Market research allows a company to discover their target market and get opinions and other feedback from consumers about their interest in the product or service. It’s a key foundation in understanding your industry position and gives you a true understanding of what your customers want, need, and what they are saying about you. In-depth market research helps you build a more successful marketing strategy and effective use of IDIs and focus groups help identify solutions for your internal sales team’s pain points.
- Research allows for a more informed and effective marketing strategy
- Determine your market position against the competition
- Identify KPI’s (key performance indicators) and Key Drivers in your market
- Get a true understanding of what your customers need
- Hearing what your customers are saying about you allows you to react accordingly
- Find gaps between market importance and customer satisfaction levels
- See how you compare statistically against the competition
- Gain qualitative feedback through focus groups, IDI’s, and secondary research
- Gain measurable feedback through customer surveys, CSF platforms, and customized reporting
- Identify what your internal sales team says is most difficult (IDI’s and focus groups specific)