Social Media Specialist
Diedrich RPM (DRPM) is an innovative marketing agency offering rewarding careers with competitive benefits in a fun environment. DRPM is known for the great care we take with employees and clients alike.
- We believe in a caring work-life balanced environment
- We believe our employees should love their job – and encourage growth, collaboration, teamwork, integrity, fun and balance.
We are looking for Social Media Specialist for our Burnsville, Minnesota office. This position has remote flexibility to accommodate Covid circumstances with a pay range of $42,000 to $45,000 per year.
Current benefits include:
- Paid time off and 8+ holidays a year
- Medical and Dental (DRPM pays 80% of the premium – caring for our employees and managing the costs of insurance for all)
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Group pricing for short term and long term disability and life insurance
Summary of Responsibilities:
As our Social Media Specialist, you will work directly with company leadership to manage and drive all social media marketing efforts. This role requires the ability to communicate effectively with all those on our digital marketing and account management teams.
- Create social media content calendars and manage the day-to-day social accounts for each assigned client
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop high-quality, relevant social content and ensure the voice and brand guidelines are followed for each client
- Stay informed of social media marketing trends and social channel capabilities as they rapidly evolve and provide channel and community insights with actionable next steps on an ongoing basis
- Use tools such as Sprout Social, Google Analytics, and other social insight tools to audit, analyze monitor and product monthly social media recaps for clients
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of social media programs and implement improvement
- Monitor, listen and respond to users creating two-way communication and engagement with audiences
- Assist influencer programs and campaigns by approving and providing feedback on influencer social content, organizing product orders, and monitoring performance
- Act in a professional manner when representing the company. Build good working relationships with coworkers and clients
- Social listening topic management, strategy, and reporting
Paid Social Media Management:
- Coordinate the creation of the Facebook pixel or gain access from the client
- Ensure all conversion tracking is in place – create custom conversions as needed
- Develop campaign structure and strategy for campaigns, assets and ads including audience targeting, visuals, headlines etc.
- Manage ad campaigns for clients and make changes and optimizations as needed or present new
recommendations to clients
- Report ROI on a quarterly basis to client(s)
- Staying up to date with any Facebook advertising changes
- Managing disabled accounts or disapproved ads
Professional and Educational Requirements:
- 3 years of experience in social media advertising & online marketing
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability for use of the following, but not limited to: Facebook, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, Scheduling Tools Analytics Platforms, Sprout Social
- Strong attention to detail – proficient at ensuring that the brand standards are being followed
- Additional experience in video or design are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently, yet experience working as a team member with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of individuals
- Understand website structure, UX/UI, and technical search engine optimization best practices
- Experience using other Google products, such as Search Console & Tag Manager
Location: Burnsville, Minnesota office with remote flexibility to accommodate Covid circumstances
Our Burnsville office is located in the Twin Cities South metro area — just far enough out of the fray to ease traffic, but perfect access to the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. The DRPM office is beautiful and accessible – just one mile west of Burnsville Center surrounded by restaurants and parks. The town is a dynamic community where you will find a ski hill, a performing arts center, and plenty of wonderful places to live and grow.
Grow your skills, love your job, and work in a fun, balanced environment – Apply for this unique opportunity today! Submit your resume and any pertinent info you’d like to share to us at DRPM!